Sunday 5 January 2014

Challenge #9 - Always Anything Goes - *****NEW**** £5 Voucher to Each of Top Three!

Hi everyone!

  I've given the girls a break from selecting winners while they're all so busy so have had the fun job of choosing the Top Three and GDT from Challenge #8 myself, and  the Winner of the £15 voucher by Random.Org.  The results for Challenge #8 are as follows!


Winner (drawn by Random.Org)

Which is:

Chrissyxx
 
Congratulations Chrissy!...please contact me at scribbleandscrap@yahoo.co.uk to claim your voucher and winner's badge. 
The Top Three (in numerical order) are:

Angelina Rogers (34)
Janiel (75)
Laine(77)

Congratulations girls!  Please grab a Top Three badge from the sidebar and contact me at scribbleandscrap@yahoo.o.uk to claim your £5 vouchers to spend at www.scribbleandscrap.co.uk
The GDT is:

Mirella  (28)

Congratulations.  Please contact me at scribbleandscrap@yahoo.co.uk  with your choice of digi from www.scirbbleandscrap.co.uk
********
And now on with Challenge #9 which is, as always, Anything Goes!
Can't wait to see all your fabulous projects.

Rules are the same as always so please check the Challenge Rules and Information to make sure you qualify to be selected for a placing.

Don't forget to add GDT after your name when you enter if you would like the chance to be selected.  Please only do this if you intend to produce a project for the next challenge.

And if you use a product from www.scribbleandscrap.co.uk the prize for the Random drawn winner will be a £20 voucher instead of a £15 voucher.

And new for today is that from now on each of the Top Three will win a £5 voucher to spend at www.scribbleandscrap.co.uk!  Yay! 

********
Before I go on, I have a sad announcement and a happy announcement.  

Firstly, the lovely Doreen and Vicky are moving on but we will all still see them in Blogland as usual. Vicky will still be participating in this challenge.  The best of luck to both of you.  xx

Secondly...we have a new teamie in the form of NanaConnie who I'm sure many of you will have seen all over Blogland.  It's lovely to have you on board, Sweetie! xx
********
And now onto the fabulous inspiration by my wonderful DT girls!

using Scalloped Horseshoe Cutting File


Jill 
And our wonderful GDT card this week is by
Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the challenge.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif

4 comments:

  1. Oh! What a lovely surprise! Mr Random picked me today!
    Thank you sooo much.
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delighted to have my project picked as one of your Top 3. Thank you so much Lexie and so many Congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations - Love Horatio! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous new images in the shop and thanks for my lovely sheet of vintage girls I purchased recently and nearly forgot to use being so busy...congrats to Chrissy on your win...awesome DT cards too...fab.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx